Frank Gilligan Live
November 9 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm CSTFree
Texas singer and songwriter
Frank Martin Gilligan grew up in New York City, but when he was 19 years old moved to Beaumont, Texas.
In the late 1970s Frank formed Mason Dixon, a Texas vocal group that enjoyed a good run on the charts and on the road in the 1980’s and 90’s. They played with just about everyone who was big in country music at the time and racked up 13 Billboard chart singles as well.
- Nine number 1 records on the Independent Country Music Charts 1983 to 1987
- CASHBOX Magazine “Independent Vocal Group of The Year 1987”
- Played the 1985 “New Faces Show” in Nashville
- Recorded a “Don’t Mess With Texas” radio spot 1986
- 13 nationally recognized songs on the BILLBOARD charts
- Numerous appearances on The Nashville Network
- # 5 CMT hit video with the group’s signature song “When Karen Comes Around”
- 1987 Christmas special with Charlie Daniels on the stage of The Grand Ole Opry
Frank Martin Gilligan can be seen and hear all over the state of Texas and beyond. Frank’s “Silver Dollar” CD his first solo effort, released in 2015 was very favorably received by independent radio. The title song “Silver Dollar” spent 4 weeks at #1 on the Roots Americana Chart and was rated #13 overall for the year!